After all the great emotional footage and amazing stories of the rescued minors, it is time to enjoy a bit of humor with Doody's Top Ten List. Because in the end, humor is what probably helped those guys survive down there all that time anyways. Athena.
Now, Doody's Top Ten.
Top 10 things that would happen if animals had been in the Chilean mine:
10. The cats would make the dogs sit in the corner. For at least the first week.
9 The mice would crawl out through cracks and rescue themselves!
8. After finally deciding they were going to come out of the corner, the retrievers would start bringing all the loose rocks to the center of the room.
7 The cairn terriers would then stand on said rock pile.
6. The doxies and chihuahuas would whizz all over it! (good thing they are short!)
5. In 86 degree heat, everyone would end up sprawled on their backs on the floor.
4. The pointers would keep trying to point at the ceiling.
3 .The Jack Russells would keep jumping to try to reach the ceiling ...constantly...every day...all day.
2. The cats would re establish dominance and make everyone sit in the corner while the rescuers came down. 1. The rescuers would descend and pass out from all the confined stinky dog breath and frito feet!