Monday, October 4, 2010

RAINY DAYS AND MONDAYS....

It's the AngelPups here....it's been raining cats and dogs for a week in the Northeast. We had a good day yesterday~NO RAIN! There's a break in the clouds right now so we're heading out to the yard for some playtime before it all starts again.... Our forecast shows rain for the next four, count 'em FOUR days! I guess this is what we've got to look forward to.....












Bustin' out the galoshes again and buckling down for some long, rainy days....but, hey, at least it's not SNOW!
HAPPY MONDAY! ENJOY WHATEVER WEATHER YOU ARE HAVING TODAY! ;-)
KELLY & CREW
BIG MAC, MOLLY & MOXIE

9 comments:

HappyDapperDogs said...

LOL, Priceless! Thanks for the Monday chuckle, Kelly!

doodypops said...

I. Want. that. PIG!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I have not seen any of these before. These are great. First I thought - Oh that kitty is the best! Then I saw the piggie. Too cute. Then the elephant - that is a riot.
Thanks for sweeping away the Monday blues.
Rain in the forecast for the next 4 days here as well.

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here.

YES!!!!

I didn't even poo today cause it was raining. My paws get wet and I ain't a happy doxie at all.

AngelPups said...

Doody~That pig is actually a Mini Pig! I guess it grows to about 14-16 inches and weighs 20-50 pounds full grown!?! Isn't it adorable!! The boots don't hurt the cuteness factor, either ;-)

Pauline said...

Priceless Photos - look at their expressions!! Loved this - thanks, Kelly!

Art and Sew Forth said...

I don't know...I think snow might be better! At least we can go out and dig tunnels for some fun!

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

I think you just made me LOVE the rain!

Kristin G. said...

Great photos. Here's wishing you sunshine tomorrow!!