October is Guinea Pig Month!
And this is quiz day!! Yes...this is YOUR chance to show your smarts when it comes to guinea pigs! There are ten questions. Please send the answers to my catcalls shop. The winner will choose a kitty or doxie from one of my shops. If there is a tie, I will use a very accurate method of choosing a winner. Draw from a sock.
Good luck! And enjoy the photos along the way!
1. Where did the guinea pig (henceforth GP) originate from?
2. GPs will live an average of 8-10 years. T or F
3. How many recognized breeds are there?
4. Which breed has long long hair?
5. Name one dietary supplement a pregnant GP should have.
6. Sows come into heat every 15-17 days. T or F
7. Their gestation period is 75-80 days. T or F
8. What vitamin is needed daily?
9. Pine chips are toxic to GPs. T or F
10. If you were Tooey, what would you do if I gave you a costume?
Aren't they cute??
I hope you enjoyed this month's features!
Winner to be announced Thursday morning!
Send answers to Catcalls