Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SHOW AND TELL WEDNESDAY- DaVinci Talks

I know DaVinci looks like a mess because he likes to over groom and pluck his feathers, but he is a cutie and a sweet boy, and .... he talks.
Of course what he is saying is probably a lot clearer to me, but he is talking and saying a number of sentences. His favorite being "How does a cat go... Meow".
But every morning he comes out of the cage and I say "kiss kiss" and I give him a kiss on the beak. He reaches forward for his kiss, and I say thank you.
So here he is i the following video, saying over and over:
"Kiss kiss" then a "kiss" sound, and "thank you"
Another sentence I thought would be cute to teach him is "Momma is so pretty". (Well someone has to tell me. LOL) About half the way through he says "Momma is so pretty" He says it about 3 times.

He will only talk when there is noise in the background, so I had to keep the TV on.
Diana www.DianaDesignsNY.etsy.com www.StylinDogsBoutique.etsy.com

4 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

Cutie Pie!! I"ll have to watch again and again -- I LOVE it!! He says Thank YOU as if he is really meaning what he says. just darlimg! I'll have to listen again for Momma's so pretty. I love to listen --- and Watson doesn't talk much without the tv either :)

Oskar said...

What a sweet birdie!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

kc said...

oh, he is just SO adorable!

Art and Sew Forth said...

How fun! I did hear one Mama's so pretty - what a nice thing THAT would be to wake up to!