Sunday, April 1, 2012

Squirrel Studies 101 From Sasha

Hello my fellow critters on the PJ Squirrel Pawtrol.  Today, I is sharing some very important squirrel intel reports.  I expects you all to take notes.  Sasha.




From the previous video, we can see the evil squirrels are very good at spacial awareness and memory. But, apparently, can't smell their own nuts!  Therefor, us (dogs especially) can obviously out smell these little buggers. We just have to figure out a way to use this knowledge to our advantage.



From this video, we can sees the evil squirrels is attracted to music and apparently have some pretty good dance moves. Umm, But, of course, we doxies is way better dancers.   I is thinking maybe a pied piper secret op is in order, pawhaps.


Now, this video shows a squirrel using their new deceptive technique obviously taught to them by the possums. We are working out which possum fraction may have passed on this technique with our doxie undercover networks as I bark.

Please, learn from these videos my fellow critters on the PJ Squirrel Pawtrol. We can not let the humans be brainwashed by the squirrel's "cuteness effect". We see their secret plotting beyond their fuzzy tails.

I is awaiting your reports on this training.  Sasha over and out.

3 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I loved these, and the dancing squirrels were too funny.

Gianna says she is working on a way to mess up their grid mapping ability in thier brain using Michaal Jackson dance music.

makingstuffwithlove said...

LOL This is hilarious! You are so good to teach all about the evil squirrels -- who knew they could dance like that?

And funny Diana that Giana is working on a plan :P

Carole said...

OMG the dancing squirrels made my day, I laughed so hard i had tears in my eyes!