Friday, April 6, 2012

A Visit With Pauline

Here are a few pics that Emma took the day she brought Miles to my home. It was a fabulous day - meeting Emma and Miles of course was a complete pleasure. He was the most well mannered little pooch I have ever had in my home. I was in heaven.....look at how big my smile was :) Emma so kindly took awesome pics of the pajamas that I made for Miles and while he was here I thought it would be marvy if he modeled some of the shirts I had on hand. He was so willing to please and of course we had treats to reward him. Not one bark did I hear.
We have now become friends and plan on keep getting together. His person Emma is a lovely young lady who just graduated from art school. I am so honored to have met Emma and Miles and wanted to share this all with you.

Emma did a feature about my fashions for her and Miles' blog:


http://www.milesandemma.com/

Hope you enjoyed the pics and you are welcome to leave your comments on Mile's blog.

Post by Pauline from paulinesfashions.

5 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Oh my goodness! Pauline! You are so beautiful and HAPPY! What a joy for you. Fabulous blog and such wonderful photos of Miles! I can't imagine the fun you must have had!

HappyDapperDogs said...

Great feature! I'm so happy it turned into such a wonderful experience. You Look Ma'velous Da'ling!!! ;D

Emma said...

We had such an nice visit with Pauline. She is a lovely woman in so many ways! I am trying to convince her to make matching PJ's for humans....... How funny would that be? Thanks for showing me this blog Pauline, it is great. :)

Emma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma said...

Oh and here is the link to the story :)