Sunday, November 21, 2010

Twas The Night Before Christmas Sasha's Version Part One

Twas The Night Before Christmas Sasha's Version
(Click on the pictures to see how you can get one of your very own.)


Twas the night before Christmas, and in the house- No-no,
creature was stirring, not even a Bobo.
The stockings were stacked on each crate with care,
In hopes that Santa Paws would soon be there.






The doxies were nestled all snug in their sleepy sack
While dreams of sweet kibbles made their lips smack




And mamma in her night shirt, and I in my cap,
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap.




TO BE CONTINUED NEXT SUNDAY.....

11 comments:

Pauline said...

Very Cute, Athena and Sasha - can't wait for the 'next line'

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I love the poem Sasha. You have a knack. I can't wait until next week. And thanks for including our stockings, and a pic of my girl in Pauline's dress - Love it! Gianna says thanks! (You can see she is talking away even in the picture.)
And I just love that red/white striped hat of Mary's.
Diana

Shari Lynne said...

oh, this is so great! I love all the pics and the poem of course, is just great! We have so much talent on our PetsJubilee Team! Thank you for including my treats.

HappyDapperDogs said...

How precious! I love all these PJ goodies!!

makingstuffwithlove said...

Sasha! This is TOO CUTE! I'm like the rest -- can't wait until next week for some more :) You are so talented in so many ways!

Sue said...

Oh no, you can't leave us hanging like that. Next week is so far away! We love bedtime stories around here. Mom reads to us lots of nights.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

Cody's Closet said...

Way too adorable!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Can't wait for the next installment! So fun!

doodypops said...

CUUUUUTE!

jen said...

OOO I love it! I can't wait to see what is next:)

Molly said...

This is the cutest coolest blog ever, Thank You it made my day