Friday, November 5, 2010

Does your dog blog?


When I volunteered to guest blog on Fridays in November, I thought it would be fairly easy to come up with another 4 weeks of good blogging. My mind went blank. I started looking around for various things on the internet and discovered a bunch of dogs who have blogs. Of course Sasha blogs but she is exceptional!

So check out this site and some of these fun blogs:

http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/theblogs.htm

Even CNN reported this! Was this a slow news day:
http://articles.cnn.com/2008-03-21/living/dog.blog_1_blog-dog-park-technorati-com?_s=PM:LIVING

Annie
AnnieKDesigns.etsy.com
AnnieKClothing.etsy.com
CodysCloset.etsy.com
CodysCloset.blogspot.com
bay176@yahoo.com

6 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Well mu blog was originally for my 2 dogs to blog on, Gianna and Giupetto, but I have to admit I jump on there too now. So we share the blog.
I looked at some of the blog spots and they were cute.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

What a cute picture.

HappyDapperDogs said...

Who knew, our pets led such interesting lives! LOL, is that Cody?

Oskar said...

I have my own blog & I also run a blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com for pet bloggers to find each other!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Cody's Closet said...

Tammy - that's Copper - he is black and white like a cop car!

Three Wishes Collective said...

I had no idea there were so many pets with blogs out there! Velvet can't be bothered with one. If it doesn't involve getting treats, she'd rather sleep :)