Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY

SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY - What is your favorite commercial?

THE BEST COMMERCIALS, IN MY OWN OPINION ARE COMMERCIALS WITH PETS IN THEM .

HERE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITES.

You have probably seen most of these, but maybe not all of them. These first 2 are for a New York Lottery, so some of you may not have seen them. They really are my favorite of all.








If you still do not know what a Bobo is....

I have a special interest in this one. LOL:






And I just couldn't leave out the kitties:



And we can't leave out the birdies:





I am not trying to endorse any of these companies or their products, but just think these are some of the cutest commercials ever.

I hope you enjoyed them.

Diana

http://www.dianadesignsny.etsy.com/

http://www.stylindogsboutique.etsy.com/

7 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

This was a great idea for a post! I watched that bunny lottery commercial three times -- so much sweet!! I think my favorite was the Traveler's insurance with the dog protecting his bone -- he was so worried... I had never noticed before in the Bobo commercial that they scan the Bobo with it in the dog's mouth lol Wonderful to wake up to this morning :)

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

The dalmatiopn great dane is in there, because it is currently my favorite big dog. :-)
I am now humming the "there aint no bugs on me". Are you?
The first 2 are my favorites, but the dog with the bone reminds me so much of Giupetto with his ghost. He hides it and rehides it ALL day long, or it is under his chin. LOL

HappyDapperDogs said...

Great commercials, fun blog! I love the Petco one where the dog does a double take in the mirror...priceless!

doodypops said...

I love those NY lottery commercials- i had never seen them, but those animals look so cute in their outfits!
I can't watch thew Traveller's Ins one, I always feel bad for the worried dog and wish i could give him valium, LOL.

And I am totally against throwing out a fave toy when a dog is sleeping- especially when It could be utilized to make a great costume! - gonna start a FB page RecycleBobos!

Pauline said...

The first two absolutely my favorite ones.....they are all so cute and so well done...what an industry this is lol :) everyone seems to know how to get our attention by using pets....so wonderful :)

Going to save these to show the grandchildren - thanks Diana !!

Art and Sew Forth said...

These were incredible! I so rarely see any commercials that they were all fresh! But the bunnies were the cutest...bad advertiser, but cute cute advertisement!!

Three Wishes Collective said...

I loved these and had only seen a few of them before! The lottery ones are especially great.