Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lets Do The Pawmotion Locamotion!!


A.




B.


C.


D.


E.

Sasha, the dachshund here. This week Mommy and me thought we would do a little something different, a little game that is all about pawmoting etsy items.
We have five pictures here that are just a peek at some of the petsjubilee team members' items. The idea of this game is to correctly match the picture that is just a small piece of an item for sale to the shop it comes from. If you guess correctly, my mommy and me will pawmote either one of your shop's etsy items or an item of your choosing from a favorite shop on etsy. We will pawmote either on FB, Twitter, StumbleUpon, or Kaboodle


To play the game convo us at SassySashadoxie.etsy.com with your answers and an etsy item of your choosing (if you do not have a shop of your own for us to pawmote) from 12:01 am EST on Nov. 14, 2010 to 12:01 am EST on Nov. 15, 2010.


Match the above five item peek pictures to one of the following shops:












3 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

This was fun.
Giupetto is raising his hand - he says he knows all the answers, and Gianna is jumping up and down and doing circles, she says she knows too. Do I answer here or in a convo??
Diana and the Gs

Three Wishes Collective said...

I sent in my answers :) This was fun!!!

HappyDapperDogs said...

I played! :D