Saturday, April 28, 2012

A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS


A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is
likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You
have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your
voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt
you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if
something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I
have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you
can't bear to watch Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier
for me if you are there, because I love you so.

~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets Enjoy and take good care
of them.

Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters..

~Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for
Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth
and has four legs!

found by:
Sams FurKids by Sue Ann

4 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I love this. So wonderfully said, and so true.
Thanks.

Art and Sew Forth said...

Almost cried when reading this! Thanks for sharing!

Carole said...

cried after reading this.

Pup Fan said...

Very sweet.