Tuesday, March 27, 2012

TUESDAY BLOG POST - MEET SUE ANN


Today's blog post features one of our newest members on the PetsJubilee Team.
Her name is Sue Ann, and she is not only a great person and a great addition to the team, and the nicest person you ever want to meet, but she is also an artist. Don't believe me? Take a look at the art work she just made for my husband and I of my dogs, Giupetto and Gianna.
She also sells her art on etsy. Check out her shop at www.SamsFurKids.com.
Well it all started with a bowl, and she made the Giupetto and Gianna figurines.
I sent her a bunch of pictures which she printed and had behind her the whole time.
I love the way she includes the spikes on Giupetto's head, the detail to their fur, the shading, the unusual color of Gianna's tongue, even the individual differences in their tails. I love the charicature expressions that she uses on all of her dogs, and I could not be happier with the piece she made for us.
After many laughs - here is the progression of pictures in a slide show, and the final piece.
Thank you Sue Ann, for all of your hard work. We will treasure this piece. We just love it.



Diana, Giupetto and Gianna
www.DianaDesignsNY.etsy.com

6 comments:

HappyDapperDogs said...

Oh, I love this!! What an amazing artist and piece of art! Thanks for sharing it in progress. I guess I better start saving for one of my own!!

makingstuffwithlove said...

OMGosh!! I sat here watching with my mouth hanging open lol That is the cutest thing EVER!! I love it! That was a darling movie you made, Diana -- and I agree on the sweetness of Sue Ann :) I know you are so proud and should be. Just precious and so so good of each of them. They ARE perfect, down to Gianna's tongue hanging out lol What an inspiration to start my day!

Three Wishes Collective said...

wow! its perfect!

SassySashadoxie said...

Awesome Pawsome. Sue Ann does beautiful work. We know with the little mini Sasha here. heehee. I love to see the progress though. So cool. Diana and Sue Ann, thanks for sharing this with us.

Pauline said...

Absolutely amazing work Sue Ann!! You guys have to so thrilled with this piece. I have never seen anything like this before.....wonderful work !!! and what a treasure to have for keeps....:)

Art and Sew Forth said...

That was a great way to end my day!! I love every detail! What a treasure. And the hearts with mommy and daddy - how perfect. I love the last photos you took, too, of the jumping and hugs...so cute! Sue Ann is so talented!