Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sasha's Hangover

On Friday, Sasha and Charlie had their first dental.  Sasha's teeth are nice and clean now.  But, most of Friday night and Saturday Sasha was a little hung over from the drugs.  Here are some pics during those wee hours of the morning when Sasha was realizing she just wasn't quite herself yet.


Sasha- "How come Mommy has three heads?  Why is the world spinning so fast?"




Sasha- "Did squirrels spike the water bowl again?  My head hurts and Mommy stop flashy thinging my eyes!"

Charlie- "Ah, stop your whining cry puppy and enjoy the ride. I am just thankful no more parts are missing like the last time I had the all day night night sleep at the vet's office."





Sasha- "Is this what I am suppose to do with a hangover?  Hang my head over the edge of the chair?"

3 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

Hilarious! You are easily the wittiest person I know :) I especially like Charlie's opinion on the experience lol So glad both did so well!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

HA ha. Yes, Charlies comment was sure funny. I loved the way the pics fit the comment - the blurry one with the 2 heads, the flashy thingy covering the eyes. Too funny.
Are they back to normal now?

Lyn said...

poor little hungover doggies. Your comments are too funny. Hope you are both back to normal now and mommy only has 1 head!