Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cartoon Animals Quiz Answers



Friday, we did a short animal cartoon quiz just for fun. The person that got the most animals right in the comments area was Sean from CamargoCreations. Apparently, having Mickey Mouse as a neighbor helps with these kind of quizzes according to Sean. I am sure those that did not comment did equally as well. Thank you all for playing.


Well, here are the answers.


1. Baloo- bear From The Jungle Book
2. Itchy - dog From All Dogs Go To Heaven
3. Amelia and Abigail Gabble- Geese From The Arstocats
4. Gus Gus- Mouse From Cinderella
5. Ray- firefly From The Princess And The Frog
6. Abu- monkey From Aladdin
7. Crush - sea turtle From Finding Nemo
8. Ferdinand bull- From Ferdinand The Bull
9. Lambert- Lion From Lambert The Sheepish Lion
10. Small One- Donkey/burro From The Small One

4 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

Thanks for the answers! I did know Baloo -- just didn't know I did lol Taught us all something :) Congrats Sean!

Three Wishes Collective said...

Congratulations, Sean! Yeah, it turns out I should have known more of those. I've seen almost all of those movies. Great game :)

HappyDapperDogs said...

Congrats Sean! :D

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Now seeing the answers I realize I did know Baloo and should have known Abu, but other than Cinderella I have not seen any of the others.
Congratulations to Sean!!