Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY

This first video is rather long, but I was in awe that someone could get that close, they actually cuddle and hug.

Remember last week the old video with Man Ray the dog and his human, Willima Wegman discussing the spelling of words? Well this is another William Wegman video. Thought it was cute.

And one more cute video that I found during my search:



Hope you enjoyed the videos.

Diana

http://www.dianadesignsny.etsy.com/

http://www.stylindogsboutique.etsy.com/

4 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

Those were awesome! Wegman has such interesting videos! That taller dog was so attentive throughout...the other had a bit of ADD I think!
But that last one was my fave!! So funny!

poodlelounge said...

great movie selections. Enjoyed. Specially enjoyed the seal flik.
thank you for sharing !!

SassySashadoxie said...

I love the seal one best. I am thinking in the seal's mind the two are now married and planning to settle down and have a family. heehee.

AngelPups said...

Diana those videos were great!!! Someone sent me the elephant seal one last week and I almost tried to post it on the forum for everyone to see then thought it was to long for the forum...absolutely amazing, huh? I couldn't believe she let him lay across her...all I could think was "She can't move! He has to weigh a ton!"
Awesome!