Saturday, January 14, 2012

Treats!

Earlier this week, my sweet beagle, Velvet, was not feeling well. My first clue was that she didn't inhale her food at meal time. I took her to the vet and she got a shot and some medicine and is all better now. This little video is not of Velvet, a beagle, or even a dog, but I thought it was cute cause its something Velvet would do. I'm happy to have my little chow hound back to normal :)



P.S. Happy Birthday, Velvet :)

My friend Patty found this picture for Velvet's birthday. I think its just perfect :)




4 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

JED! What a rascal! No leaving food around at THAT house!

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha...Kitty always have a good attempt ; )
Nice to meet you Velvet !
Here you go, I send lots of purrs to you to get 100 % so soon.
and Happy Birthday !

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Velvet!! Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Oh Shari, That video was excellent! Too funny. And funny that that reminds you of Velvet.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VELVET! So happy you are feeling better and can have treats again!