Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What Quirks Does Your Dogs Have?

I think I have the quirkiest of dogs. Cody is very funny and finicky. Here's just a few:

Licks and bathes himself like a cat
If you ask him if he wants puppy chow, he may or not lick his chops
If you ask him if he wants eggs, he will not lick his chops
If you ask him if he wants eggs and cheese, he will lick his chops
Does not play catch or play fetch
Loves to run and chase and be chased
Prefers to run in circles
Likes blonds
If he sleeps on the bed and I move around too much, he lets out a big sigh and jumps off the bed
Eats only when hungry

Copper on the otherhand could be considered, a stereotypical blond if her were a blond

Likes to play dumb
Looks at you with those dark brown fathomless eyes, yes mom??? while secreting plotting
While being scolded, wags his tail so fast that his whole body quivers.
Chews on Cody's legs
Will go anywhere with anyone
Very much a hunting dog
Loves water and mud too much.
Will do anything for food and overeats if allowed

However despite their quirks, I love them both dearly and would be lost without them.




AnnieKDesigns.etsy.com
AnnieKChristmas.etsy.com
AnnieKClothing.etsy.com
CodysCloset.etsy.com

2 comments:

HappyDapperDogs said...

Your last sentence sums it up perfectly!! I could make a whole list of the silly quirks my dogs have. But I guess they could of me also. Let me just say, we fit together like peanut butter & jelly! LOL
Cute blog!

Three Wishes Collective said...

what a great subject and I loved reading about your dogs! Velvet's main quirk is her love of food (or anything she mistakes as food) over all else. We humans are just here to feed her. Occasionally, she'll allow a hug or a kiss, but it better be followed with a treat :)