Tuesday, May 29, 2012

meet some friends of mine...

Hi all got some cute photos today of baby rabbits and cute animals in my life first off is baby Snowy she's only tiny there but I have shown her as an adult here before
next is me with a baby Dusky lorikeet parrot a friend owns her and her name is Randy
here is one rabbit I haven't introduced yet and he is called Dopey (aka Winslow but his nickname is dopey) he is the softest most gentlest rabbit and will let me hold him like a baby and he makes the most adorable snuffle sounds
Here is baby Rascal we rehomed this beauty chocolate colored bunny
Nessie is my blue female pet Quaker parrot and my first ever pet bird she is a character and loves to snuggle
and last but not least my friends kitten named Wolfy such a pretty fella

4 comments:

Scrappy Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Angel said...

oops...my paws made some mistakes last time....you certainly have quite the jubilee of pets there! That lil chocolate bunny looks SO huggable!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

I thought it said chocolate covered bunny at first. LOL Instead of chocolate colored bunny.
They are all so cute. Loved that soft white lop-earred bunny.
So good to see your family of pets.

Art and Sew Forth said...

Awww....I love them all! Your life is truly surrounded by fuzzy, furry, and feathered friends!