Saturday, July 30, 2011

Looking for a new home...




This was emailed to me on 7/25/11, so I don't have an update on their status, but per the email I received:

Their current owner has to find homes for them because of her current housing situation changing. She loves both of these dogs very dearly and is heartbroken over not being able to keep them. She would prefer that they stay together, but they can be separated if necessary. First is Ozzy, he is a 4 year old Toy Fox Terrier. He is very intelligent and loving. The other one is Brandy, she is a 6 year old Papillon. Brandy is also very loving and funny. Both are housebroken, up to date on all of their shots, and spayed/neutered.

They currently live in the Dayton, Ohio area, i believe. If you are interested in adopting them or have any questions, email me at petsjubilee@live.com and I will contact the sender of the email.

This just breaks my heart. Please help if you can. Thank you :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pair of dogs. I just tweeted your post in hope that someone out there falls in love with them. (Hard not to)