Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SHOW AND TELL WEDNESDAYS

These blog ideas were sent in by Sue Ann, from SamsFurkids.etsy.com . I just love this one.
I just love this breed too. A Briard. really does look like a boy in a dog suit. LOL: A golden retriever has become something of a local celebrity in China for his habit of guarding his owner’s bicycle. Luo Wencong does not need to buy a bike lock as his dog, Li Li, keeps such a close eye on his two-wheeler. Locals in Nanning, capital of Guangxi Province, has renamed Li Li ‘Bike Hugging Dog’ because of his unusual habit. Lua says Li Li is so clever that he can also count, carry baskets of shopping and take out the rubbish. “Whenever I park up my bike, he wraps his forelegs around it to prevent it from being stolen,” he said. “He’s such a clever dog. I talk with him all the time, and he understands me quite well.”Li Li also helped with the shopping and took out the rubbish every night, taking it downstairs and to a bin 200 metres away. “Someone once offered me 10,000 Yuan (£1,000) to buy him, but I refused,” added Luo. Thanks Sue Ann. Diana www.DianaDesignsNY.etsy.com www.StylinDogsBoutique.esty.com

2 comments:

Art and Sew Forth said...

What SMARTY dogs! Love the China guard dog - what a brilliant guy. They get bikes stolen all the time over there - so very ingenious!

Three Wishes Collective said...

What a great and helpful dog! Maybe he could teach Velvet a thing or two, lol.