Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I was reminded yesterday, while talking to a fellow tweeter, how much cats love boxes. You can give them the coolest toys from Kongs to catnip mice, but you really can't mimic the comfort and joy a plain ole cardboard box brings. 




Whether it's a shoe box,




an "oh so perfectly sized' box,



an "I don't want the stuff - just the box" box,




or...well....a 'sort of like a box' box,
they all seem to hold a high rank in the mind of a cat. 

And then....there is Maru.




Truly, the best things in life are free! 

Patty 

4 comments:

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

This was so cute. I am smiling from ear to ear. And on the video, the last little pop up of his head is perfect.
Thank you.

Three Wishes Collective said...

I completely agree with Diana. All so very cute and Maru is just hysterical. Frau prefers shopping bags. She lives in them.

Sam said...

Thank you so much for featuring my "I heart Boxes" print on your gorgeous blog! I love that cats love boxes - they are so serious about it too - hilarious! :0)

Tisha said...

I just love Maru and his love of boxes. Me and my son watch his videos all the time.