Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Can you guess these Christmas songs?

You will find two lines from six different Christmas songs below. Guess what song they belong to and send your answers to my Catcalls shop. The winner will be sent a surprise stuffed animal in time for Christmas! A name will be drawn in the event of a tie.

Good Luck!

And enjoy the completely unrelated pictures along the way!



1. The virgin Mary and Christ were there
On Christmas Day in the morning.



2. Where meek souls will receive him, still
The dear Christ enters in.


3. That hath made heaven and earth of naught,
And with his blood mankind hath bought.


4. Saints before the altar bending,
Watching long in hope and fear,


5. Mary, Joseph, lend your aid,
While we raise our hearts in love


6. Gosh oh gee, how happy I'd be,
If I could only whistle (thhhh, thhhh)


By Patty

from

Catcalls and Dogbarks

5 comments:

AngelPups said...

Great game, Patti! Sending off my answers now! ;-)

Breanna said...

Just sent you my answers, #4 was tough!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Wow, these are tough. Not sure I will get a chance to play. My computer is dead at home, and I have to leave work now. Such cute pictures, and what a fun game.

Three Wishes Collective said...

wow - these are tough. i'll give it a go...

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

So sad, I only know 1 of these songs.