Sunday, September 26, 2010

Your Monday Morning Smile~ OK GO~WHITE KNUCKLES

IT'S THE ANGELPUPSCREATIONS CREW GUEST POSTING ON PETSJUBILEE AGAIN!!

Looking for a Monday morning feel good video to start your day??? Look no further! If you are at all familiar with video music, you may have seen this band, OK Go, in their "Treadmill" video...I don't even remember the name of the song, only that the entire video was coordinated with the members of the band hopping and riding four treadmills throughout the song...

Well this time, they are working with DOGS (and a cameo by a goat if you watch closely ;-)!! Absolutely fantastic dogs who look like they are having the time of their lives! (I base this solely on the amount of tail-wagging I see...) I followed a tweet on Twitter last week to a blog that had this video on it. I unfortunately don't remember the blog name, but on it they stated that this video is uncut...these pups actually trained then performed the entire routine without error! Unbelievable! Not only is it a great song and video but it promotes animal rescue to boot!

So, without further ado, we bring you "White Knuckles".....you'll be smiling the whole time and maybe all morning ;-)



HAPPY MONDAY!!
KELLY & CREW
BIG MAC, MOLLY & MOXIE
ANGELPUPSCREATIONS.ETSY.COM
ANGELPUPSCREATIONS.BLOGSPOT.COM

5 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

How wonderful Kelly!! You are right about the smiling. That was incredible :) I am so glad I got to see this -- those guys are great, and yet I spent all my time watching the dogs, as I'm sure I'm supposed to. I LOVE rescues!!

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

This was terrific Kelly. I just loved it. You know I did. Everyone (of the dogs) did perfectly. I love the dog barking at the end, just 3 barks each and then down, and then 3 barks and then down. I'm going to go watch it again. LOL
Diana

SassySashadoxie said...

Awesome pawsome. I wonder if they could teach a dachshund to do some of that stuff. Dachshund's are a bit stubborn when it comes to human training. :)

Art and Sew Forth said...

That was fabulous!!! Even Cody stood and watched it with me! So very fun and awesome that they promote rescues!

HappyDapperDogs said...

All I can say is... WOW that was GREAT!