Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SHOW AND TELL TUESDAY

Gianna, my little black dog, is obsessed with DaVinci, my moustache parrot. It looks like Gianna tries to bite the bird from the back, but as soon as the bird turns around Gianna backs up. This has been going on for a year now, and I am starting to relax a little when they are out together. I think they are playing, but I do watch them like a hawk. I wonder who would win in a fight.

I found these videos that I thought were cute:



I just loved this one:


Maybe eventually Gianna will take DaVinci for walks. Check this out:



I hope you enjoyed the videos.
Diana

www.DianaDesignsNY.etsy.com
www.StylinDogsoutique,etsy,com

2 comments:

makingstuffwithlove said...

Terrific videos, Diana! You know I love to watch birds AND dogs lol

SassySashadoxie said...

Aww, so cute dogs and birds playing together. Wouldn't it be great if people could get along so well as animal from different species. Love them all.