Tuesday, August 24, 2010



WEDNESDAY'S PICK of the LITTER!
And YOU get to pick!
By Patty from CatCalls & DogBarks



Meet my guinea pigs and the extended family! My daughter is on vacation this week and, as always, I get to piggie sit! So I thought I would take this opportunity to photograph all of them and let YOU match the names. The one who has the most correct answers will win this fun

Mystery Grab Bag for Pets and their Humans

from Shari at PetsJubilee on etsy
Mystery Grab Bag for Pets and their Humans
Make sure to peek at Shari's shop for lots of yummy pet treats!

To play the game:
1. Follow this blog & leave an email address where you can be notified
2. Write which name you think belongs to each picture in the comment section.
3. Bonus question for an extra point...which two piggies are littermates? There are two correct answers for this! Only one guess, please!

GOOD LUCK!

Winner will be announced at midnight EDT at the end of the comment section!


NAMES
(You can copy, paste, and add the numbers)
Thea
Flip
CG
Tuck
Flop
Tooey
Roll

1

2

3

4

5

6

7








15 comments:

Jane said...

OK, here goes...

Thea 1
Flip 3
CG 2
Tuck 6
Flop 5
Tooey 4
Roll 7

I think flip & flop might be litter mates ;-)

Three Wishes Collective said...

oh my goodness - they are all so precious! Good luck everyone!

FuzzyMug said...

2. Thea
1. Flip
7. CG
5. Tuck
3. Flop
4. Tooey
6. Roll

I think #4 and #7 are litter mates.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Oh my. First they are so cute!!
I love #2 - what pretty colors.

Hmmmm...
Thea 4
Flip 3
CG 7
Tuck 2
Flop 1
Tooey 5
Roll 6

I do know of a specific 2 that were in the cage together, but not sure if they were litter mates.
I know you had some litters at home - so I am going to go with
... Flip and Flop as the litter mates.

Fun!! Thanks.

Giupetto and Gianna Tails said...

Ooops - my email address is:
DianaDesign4Dogs@aol.com

Lil' Bit Sassy said...

1) Tuck
2) Tooey
3) Thea
4) CG
5) Roll
6) Flop
7) Flip

I think the litter mates were #4 & 7

AngelPups said...

Totally Random Guesses!! This is such fun!

Thea--1
Flip--3
CG--7
Tuck --6
Flop--1
Tooey--5
Roll--2

I'm going with Tuck & Roll as litter mates, although each of them has a "twin" ;-)

And of course, we follow!

makingstuffwithlove said...

If I win this, it's because it was meant to be -- these are total guesses :)

Thea 2
Flip 1
CG 7
Tuck 4
Flop 6
Tooey 3
Roll 5

I think Flip and Flop were litter mates :)

Ehanceville@aol.com

They are all SO CUTE!! This was fun :)

SassySashadoxie said...

You can just convo us at SassySashadoxie.etsy.com

Here is my guesses since Sasha wasn't any help this time. Silly preditor that she is.

Thea 5
Flip 4
CG 3
Tuck 6
Flop 7
Tooey 1
Roll 2

Tuck and Roll are litter mates and flip and flop are litter mates.

Pauline said...

I figured these out late last night - I DIDN'T LOOK AT ANYONE ELSE

Thea 6

Flip 2

CG 7

Tuck 1

Flop 4

Tooey 3

Roll 5


I think maybe the special 2 are Tuck and Roll

Pauline said...

Forgot to include my email address

grandmasbandanas@shaw.ca

doodypops said...

they are so cute! I can't guess which would be littermates because 2 sets of 2 match as do the other 3!

doodypops said...

1 Flip
2 Thea
3 roll
4tuck
5 Flop
6 CG
7 Tooey

doodypops said...

oopsie, just convo @ doodypops on etsy!

Art and Sew Forth said...

Well, well, well.....with 4 out of a possible 8 points...the winner is


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~KELLY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY for Kelly!!!
The answers are 2,3,4,6,7,5,1
Roll, Thea, Flip, CG, Tooey, Tuck, Flop

Flip & Flop are bro & sis and the parents of (due to my poor sexing)
Tuck & Roll!

Nice job ladies! I will have Shari contact Kelly about the Grab Bag.